The next Mental Health Movie Monthly online discussion will be on District 9 (15), taking place on on Monday 18 May at 7.30pm. This film is available to view on Netflix, and we would love to meet you on Twitter and hear your thoughts. This discussion takes place as part of Mental Health Awareness Week 2020, and this year's theme is Kindness. We will be discussing that theme, along with many other ideas related to mental health which arise from the film.
Read a description of District 9 at IMDB.
How to take part:
- Simply watch the film at anytime before 7.30pm on Monday 18 May.
- Login to Twitter. If you do not, you can can sign up for free here.
- Find and follow us by searching for our Twitter handle, @Rgumhmm.
- Wait for us to initiate the discussion with a tweet at 7.30pm.
- Join the discussion by replying to our initial tweet.
We hope we are able to meet face to face again soon, but in the meantime we’d be delighted to hear from you online.
Dan Warrender and Scott Macpherson
Mental Health Movie Monthly is led by Robert Gordon University. To keep up to date with future Mental Health Movie Monthly events, you can follow their Facebook page.