Film screenings at the Scottish Mental Health Arts Festival 2021 will take place at INDY On Demand. This is our guide to help you get set up on the platform and explore the SMHAF film programme from 3-23 May.
INDY On Demand is a free platform that gives you access to various film festivals, including Document Human Rights Film Festival, Femspectives and IberoDocs, as well as special screenings of independent films. For SMHAF 2021, films are available to rent on a Pay What You Can basis, using our sliding scale pricing: FREE, £2, £4 or £6. Choose the best price for you based on your circumstances.
Follow this step-by-step guide for details on how to create an account.
1. Go to www.indyondemand.com.
2. Click on “Create Account” in the top right corner.
3. Fill in your preferred details to create your free account.
4. You will be automatically signed in and can browse the film programme. You can click on an image to read more about the film or shorts collection, add to your list or rent. You can also purchase a SMHAF Pass to give you access to the entire programme.
5. Having clicked rent, you’ll be taken to the On Demand T&Cs, as well as system requirements before purchasing.
6. To order a FREE, £2, or £4 ticket, tick “I have a promo code”, enter the promo code, then click apply. The promo codes are SMHAF0, SMHAF2 or SMHAF4. £6 is the default price, so no code is required.
7. The price will be applied, and you can continue with your card details, if necessary. The film will be added to your library for three days, with 48 hours to watch after pressing play. If you rent in advance, the film will be available from Monday-Wednesday during the screening window.
We hope this guide has been useful. If you have any questions or run into any problems, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you out.
Image: Dead Souls’ Vacation