The Scottish Mental Health Arts Festival is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help with the festival, which takes place from 4-24 May 2022.
We are delighted to be returning to live audiences and are looking for event volunteers in Glasgow to help us at the following events:
- Gathering (Wed 4 May, 1.30pm-7pm, CCA: Centre for Contemporary Arts)
- Film Programme (Thu 12-Sat 15 May, Various Times, CCA: Centre for Contemporary Arts)
- Writing Awards (Tue 24 May, 6pm-9pm St George’s Tron Church)
Volunteers will be asked to welcome audience members, operate the ticket desk, and act as ushers at these headline events. The opportunity is open to all and no previous experience is necessary.
We also welcome people to get in touch if they would be interested in volunteering in another capacity. This is open to anyone based in Scotland.
- Would you like to write articles for our website based on festival events?
- Are you a keen photographer and want to gain some events experience?
- Have you got a simple, creative idea that responds to anything happening in the programme?
Please get in touch with your ideas. Tell us how you would go about achieving it, any support you would need, and any prior experience you have.
How to Apply
What We Can Offer
These are volunteer roles but in exchange for your time, we will cover or reimburse travel expenses, provide complimentary tickets to festival events, and enable you to gain some practical experience.